Why is my ex publicly-falsely accusing me of stuff on Facebook?

Me and my ex have been broken up for 5 months now... And I get 6 people call me and tell me he posted a Facebook status saying "when your ex calls you off private acting like another girl" funny thing is I didn't do that. WHY IS HE AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING THAT WAS ME? We dated for 2 something years he should know wtf my voice sounds like.

Why did he randomly assume this?
I don't get it.
(Might be a stupid question but I just don't see why about he randomly put that)
My friends think it's just an excuse to talk to me bc he knows I'm going to say something when my name is thrown out there like that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• haha because he's dumb. You should make a status saying "when your ex bf is so self-centered that he thinks the private caller was me"

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Sounds Like He Is Tryna Get Your Attention, He Probably Knew Your Friends Would See It & Report Back To You, iSay Ignore Him, He Just Wants Attention From You...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is an ex. Do nothing. If anyone but him says anything, calmly tell them he is incorrect. Don't let yourself get sucked into childish behavior and drama. Let him stay as nothing but part of your history. No need to talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's a nut case?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I had a really nasty breakup a few years ago and I admit I acted sorta pyscho-ish when we first split, not my proudest moment lol. But after that I got blamed for like every crazy or bad thing that happened to dude (he got some crazy emails n someone told his gf stuff in an attempt to break them up). Eventually he figured out that it wasn't me and he was apologetic.

Maybe he is just trying to get your attention too, that sounds like something a couple douchey guys I know might do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you know YOU are the ex he is referring to? Well, in any case... I wouldn't let it phase you. Either it's fake and he's looking for a reaction or it's not even about you. I personally wouldn't reply or retaliate in any way, shape, or form. If he continues maybe say something to him directly like... "grow up" or... "Get over me already". lmao.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... Bc my mom has him on Facebook and commenting on there and said "I know your not talking about my daughter" and he said "it was her" but thanks it's too late I already retaliated. Haha f it

• It's his way of "getting back at you", and must I say it is a rather weak one. Don't take it too personally as ex boyfriends like to push buttons and test their ex girlfriends.

He's accusing you because he want's you to be thinking about him. He's trying to start bullshit.

Either exit the situation and let it be, or make a status stating that you haven't had any kind of connection with this guy, and anything/everything that he will/already has said are simply false accusations.

Good luck with everything. xoxo

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes