Why is my ex publicly-falsely accusing me of stuff on Facebook?

Me and my ex have been broken up for 5 months now... And I get 6 people call me and tell me he posted a Facebook status saying "when your ex calls you off private acting like another girl" funny thing is I didn't do that. WHY IS HE AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING THAT WAS ME? We dated for 2 something years he should know wtf my voice sounds like.

Why did he randomly assume this?
I don't get it.
(Might be a stupid question but I just don't see why about he randomly put that)
My friends think it's just an excuse to talk to me bc he knows I'm going to say something when my name is thrown out there like that.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• haha because he's dumb. You should make a status saying "when your ex bf is so self-centered that he thinks the private caller was me"