Girls: Help. I've f**k'd up. How do I approach tis situation, can it be resolved?

When I finished my ex, a close female friend of mine made her move and told me she has liked me for ages. We talked about things & decided to give it a shot but waited a few months. So a few months down the line we got together, and things were great - we both said that we've never been happier

She has a lot going on in her life atm; she hates her job, wants to go back to uni, her mams been involved in a traffic accident & as a result her car has been wrecked. Additionally she is moving in a few weeks - she currently lives about 5mins from me but is moving around 25 miles away (although a buss travels there)

The moving really freaked me out. I really like this girl, she's lived 5mins away from me my entire life but Id never met her till recently. When we were little we went to the same school together & she knows all my friends but somehow I never met her untill she started working at the same place as me about a year ago (she has since left).

Rather than tell her I was freaking out I tried to keep it hidden, but ended up getting a bit clingy... always asking her if she was free and fancied hanging out. She ended up staying over at mine multiple nights in a row and basically everything moved fast. She has always been an indipendant girl, & deals with things on her own - Im the complete opposite I hate being alone.

Anyway she ended the relationship stating that she freaked out and that it was all too fast, but maintains she likes me. Im giving her some space atm but I want her back. Were still friendly but I dont want to be "just friends".

I haven't told her about my freakout- but do you think that if in a number of weeks I tell her what was going through my mind and that I accept 100% responsibilty for the downfall of the relationship by acting out of character (clingy) we can work through this?

We've never had a fight or an argument, but I now understand I was putting my needs ahead of hers when she already had a lot going on.

Help?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iUnderstand You Want A Lady's Opinion But Here Is Mine, You Can Fix Things, She Asked For Space So Please Give It To Her, Don Talk To Her About The Relationship, Dont Talk About Your Emotions, If You Dont Wanna Be Friends With Her Then Cut All Contact Because You Are Running High On Emotions. Just Fight Your Emotions, Dont Act On Them, Stay Strong, Keep Your Head High, & Stay Positive...

• Im currently giving her space, We haven't spoke for a week as of today. But last time we did see eachother I said that there was no bad feelings. She is currently away celebrating her birthday and doesn't return for another week, she said she would see me when she gets back so I was just planning on her initiating contact.

I dont want to not be her friend, I just want more than that. If it beecomes obvious in a a few months that her mind is made up I will cut all contact from her because I couldnt watch her with somone else.