Do you think I can get my ex back?

I will try to make this short cause it's a long story we've known each other 14 years, dated 3 he thought all I cared about was getting a ring which wasn't the case and because he thought that he would freak out about marriage but he did bring it up to people so I have heard and said I was the girl he was going to marry and even picked the wedding song out with me. He works a lot so we only see each other 2-3 days a week which I admit I complained about from time to time but he saw no problem in just seeing each other 2 days a week. He came on a work trip with me a family vacation etc always told me he loved me. Last week he comes out and says we need to talk we should break up of course I started to cry not expecting this and he started to get mean yelling he never wants to get married, he doesn't love me, he doesn't want a girlfriend etc. Some of this of course I don't believe but at this point with how I am feeling its hard not to. I want him back, I emailed him once 4 days later got the you deserve better reply and the I had to do what right reply and asked 3 times to be friends and was mean when I said I couldn't be. Since that I sent one other email and text him once and received no reply. What do you all think? Did he get cold feet? Does he not love me? Why be friends? Oh btw he is a stubborn guy who likes to feel is in charge so because I that I fear he will never call and because we only saw each other 2 days a week I can't see how he would miss anything even though we did talk and text everyday I need advice.
Do you think I can get my ex back?
Add Opinion