How can I tell her I don't want to be friends, I won't be able to handle seeing her dating,... etc?

long story short, met a girl 2 years ago she was married but her husband left, before she gets married she came to the USA and staid for a month, after she got married and went back to her country since then i have that crush on her and never forgot always see her on fb and say nothing one day she talked to me and we started to Skype we gone in a long distand relationship till she gets her divorce and come here. her husband showed up again she tried once or twice to push him away and worked, i kinda was so worried about this part anyways after 4 month he back again and told her i want u back and ur papers r almost ready I don't know what happened her dad pushed and told her to leave or what ever happened. she blocked me from facebook, she don't reply me on msgs... i stopped bugging her and went do my own thing after 5 month she unblocked me and send me again.. i was in love with her already, we talked again w skyped we had a good time. but she don't see more than friends, all i want to know for now i know its not meant to be butt i just want to tell her i will disappear and i will block her from fb and disconnect any contact with her "hopefully" . she said " if u did that i will come hunt u and come to USA either ways" i know she never meant it but i want this thing to over im so emotionally not stable and tired of think of her and think of she might be going out and dating and thinking of she is don't love as much i do? please help. thanks
a lot of things I said I'll try to make it clear.. i don't want to be her friend because I won't be able to handle and same time I don't know if there is hope or not... how can I cut her off and not being mean or rude, in case she came to USA?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• CUT HER OFF!!! She is just using you to come to the U. S. and will leave you the moment her husband tries to get back together with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got nothing to do with her about her legal status, that's her husband and her husband cheated on her and he is going to stop her spouse procedures. im not American and she knows that.

• I agree with her, she's just using you. I've been used constantly by friends, and it just hurts you more if you try to stay with it. Trust me, you'll feel so much better when you break it off with her. You deserve better.

• im sorry to ask u that, but ur friends who were using u, u used to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Tell Her How You Feel, Communication Is Key, If She doesn't Understand It Then Move On, Find Somebody Else...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE