Winning back a friend with benefit?

So me and a really good friend were friends with benefits for about 3-4 years, and in between those years , at times there was more than just sex. Sometimes it was just sex for me and actual love for her and vice-versa, we stopped the sex around this spring but I can't stop thinking of her and I do truly live her, but she won't reply to me anymore. What can I do to show that I do want her and not the sex?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep asking her to talk and tell her it's not about the sex. Tell her you made a mistake and you want a relationship. Be straight up about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not show her that you want both but that you're really moving into a phase that you want it to more about what she wants? you know... make it more about her... I have a question though... you said u both were on and off for like 3 or 4 years... so you both started seeing each other when u were like 15 or something? the ages I see on here are kinda amusing... no offense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE