Winning back a friend with benefit?

So me and a really good friend were friends with benefits for about 3-4 years, and in between those years , at times there was more than just sex. Sometimes it was just sex for me and actual love for her and vice-versa, we stopped the sex around this spring but I can't stop thinking of her and I do truly live her, but she won't reply to me anymore. What can I do to show that I do want her and not the sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep asking her to talk and tell her it's not about the sex. Tell her you made a mistake and you want a relationship. Be straight up about it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not show her that you want both but that you're really moving into a phase that you want it to more about what she wants? you know... make it more about her... I have a question though... you said u both were on and off for like 3 or 4 years... so you both started seeing each other when u were like 15 or something? the ages I see on here are kinda amusing... no offense.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• This is tricky buy maybe send her a message or email to that effect

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If She isn't Replying Then Move On, Dont Blow Her Fone Up, If She Wanted To Continue Doing It With You She Would Of Told You, Stay Strong & Keep Your Head Up...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes