Have you ever still loved someone after they dumped you?

She doesn't love me anymore but I still love her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I usually don't share personal stories, but I'm in a vary similar situation. I dated this guy for 3 years, but people change. A year or two later we reconnected, but he had become someone else. We started dating again, but all he wanted was sex, and because he wouldn't date me exclusively I didn't feel comfortable. All my friends told me to leave but I loved him, there was too much history. Eventually, it ended, he told me he can't be held down right now. About a month after we stopped seeing each other he had a girlfriend. When I wake up in the morning I still feel sick to my stomach to think he's dreaming, and kissing someone else. He broke my heart but I still love him with all the little pieces. Loving her even though its over, doesn't mean you're weak or unintelligent, it just means she meant a lot to you. I hope I've helped.

P. S. I've been looking for an answer to why for a long time. If you ever find it let me know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. When I'm done with someone, I'm done. I just have the relationships that fall into the unrequited love category that I still wonder about sometimes. And the ones where I was so dense in the head to not see that a guy was interested and wanted a relationship, but I convinced myself they would never like me. Hindsight is 20/20.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes & It's Normal, But Over Time As You Occupy Yourself With Things You Like Doing You Will Start To Feel Better. iStill Love My Ex Regardless If She Loves Me Or Not, She Has New Boyfriend & All iCan Do Is Accept It & Move On, Stay Strong, Stay Positive & Keep Your Head High...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to move on even it's hard for you to do, you must do it. Life has a full of twist and surprises so never let your self down, you must get up. Someday someones gonna love you the way that you really need her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, my love doesn't just stop because there love did. But I eventually realized how foolish I was.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes