Have you ever still loved someone after they dumped you?

She doesn't love me anymore but I still love her.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I usually don't share personal stories, but I'm in a vary similar situation. I dated this guy for 3 years, but people change. A year or two later we reconnected, but he had become someone else. We started dating again, but all he wanted was sex, and because he wouldn't date me exclusively I didn't feel comfortable. All my friends told me to leave but I loved him, there was too much history. Eventually, it ended, he told me he can't be held down right now. About a month after we stopped seeing each other he had a girlfriend. When I wake up in the morning I still feel sick to my stomach to think he's dreaming, and kissing someone else. He broke my heart but I still love him with all the little pieces. Loving her even though its over, doesn't mean you're weak or unintelligent, it just means she meant a lot to you. I hope I've helped.

P. S. I've been looking for an answer to why for a long time. If you ever find it let me know.