Will moving on make a guy see you as you don't care like how they think you do?

me and this guy i was talking to had a huge fight yesterday. In a nutshell, he said im trying too hard to make "us" happen but when i try and say bye he'll object to that too. This morning i texted him to have a nice day just to smooth things out (my first time initiating a text ) and got no response. I don't know what to think but i know that i won't be following up with him anymore until and IF he text me again. But my question is me not texting anymore will show him im not chasing him? That im content not ever contacting him again right? i just want him to feel crazy once he sees im not desperate like how. he. thinks i am. Will guys think different of the girl if they dont hear from her anymore? Btw, i quit talking to him once cuz. i. thought he didn't care. but. he. ended up texting me 3 times saying stuff like "so your not talking to me?" So me leaving this alone should work for my benefit right? Since he. thinks i was trying to hard.

02