Any oneo f you have your ex's crawl back?

any one, girl/guy, have your ex's crawl back to you when you least expect it? like when you're over them they come back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No & iDont Expect Her Too, She Is Happy With Another Guy & Im Happy Being Single, iStill Love Her & iAlways Will But iDont Expect Her To Come Back, & Im Fine With That...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say crawl back but my ex of three years ago is still trying to force himself back into my life. Using multiple numbers to call different emails to contact and Skype accounts to add me. Went as far as saying he would just pop up at my house so we could. It's annoying, since I'm in a new relationship but my boyfriend isn't threatened by it.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah thats what i mean,, hm shit thats intense : but at least your current bf isn't threatened

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I foolishly gave him one more chance. An he fucked up again. Fool me. once shame. on him, tricke twice shame on me lol. Took him back too many times but never again as I've moved on

0|0
    0|0
    • ahh how did he fuck up?

• We split nov 2013 I ended it then feb he came my house to sort it but I was not ready to talk. Yhen bumped into him in my city centre Well he asked to get back together in march. Then after 2 phonecalls and arrangement to meet up. He disappeared. 3 months on from march and I am over him and hate the loser lol

• Yeah, that's happened with both of my ex's lol
    Silly guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. it's happened with several diff ones. for sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes