Do girls get mad when they see their ex talking to someone else but she is in a relationship with another guy, please help?

My ex and I broke up a month ago we been in nc for 2 weeks and last week she went on a date and the next day she was in a relationship with the guy why did she rush it and will she feel jealous or get mad if she sees me talking or dating another girl im not the type of guy that meets a girl one day and next day ask her to be his girlfriend like she did and she gets mad every time I ignored her at work and I've caught her a couple times staring at me or sometimes she trys to talk to me but I try to ignore her what does all this mean girls give me your opinions

21

Most Helpful Girl

• as much as i don't mentally care, i would still feel jealous, the idea of not being wanted anymore would subconsciously kick in, because its not like we can control how we feel, we just feel it and hate ourselves for feeling it, if we could control it then nobody would ever be jealous. The gap between our mind and our heart sucks.