My Fiancée just told me she was born a man... Breaking up?

We've been together for the last 9 months... We've had sex, kissed and all that...

She sent me a text earlier last evening telling that she wanted to talk, and that it was really important.

I got to hers and she sat me down with a drink and told me she was born a man.

I don't know how I felt at the time... I was incredibly sad, but incredibly angry at the same time. So I told him/her to fuck off and I stormed out.

I was lied to for 4 months... I loved her... I had sex with her... Why did it take her so long to tell me... Why after sex? ... She texted me this afternoon telling me she was so sorry, wants things to work out... But I just can't be with someone like her !!!

Help!!!

3633

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong she didn't lie to you. She's a woman and has always been a women mentally and emotionally, but her physical just didn't match that. Obviously he has been liking for a time to tell you and thought now was a good time. I mean if you had approached her and her first phrase had been hi I'm Amy ( example) and I used to be a man, you probably wouldn't have continued to talk to her. That's a part of her past that she is asking you to accept. No different than if she had told you she was once raped or had had cancer. It's just that a piece of he past. This is who she is and if you really liked her and where a decent human being you'd accept her both physically and emotionally

• lmfao your missing the point of that is still a man

• She doesn't have a vagina because she can't reproduce. Idiot.

• You can get genital reconstruction surgery. Women have vaginas but not all women can reproduce. To reproduce women use things like their euterus.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are going nuts because you haven't had time to dissect it all.

I say give it a week or two and give it some thoughts. I mean you may end up regreting it especially if you like who she is as a person aka personality. And you might not find that type of person again.

I don't think she lied, I can't see why she has to tell you the day you met. Plus she DID tell you before you are married so she didn't marry you and THEN tell you. She told you ahead of time so you have a chance to either back out or accept her for who she is.

So just digest all the info for a few weeks and then meet up with her and tell her how you feel. If you still feel like you don't like her and can't be with her tell her. And, if you feel like you can accept her then take her hand and marry her.

But don't panic and make a decision sometimes we need time to reflect on things.

• She doesn't have to tell me the day we met. I would have preferred that though, because then I would have spared myself heartbreak. But the fact that we had sex and she didn't even think it would be right to tell me them is despicable.

I'm over her. I'm going to think about it anymore. I'm going to have a break at dating, then I'm going to go look for a proper woman I can have biological children with.