Tips on how to get over a break up?

We have been together for a year and a half. We where on and off, I love him so much. And I know I'll miss him, but he said "no wonder I have anger issues, you bring out the worst in me" we split up before for 2 months, but I went back. This time I seriously think we need to break up, he constantly breaks my heart. He blames me for things that aren't my fault as such as his anger. He pushes me out for his friends, like we had plans to go for a little weekend away in October, but early, he was saying to his dad he was planning on going on a holiday with one of his friends he keeps pushing me out for in October and that hurt me. So I eventually just walked out after he blamed me. Do I break it off? Do I speak to him? I don't know what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Break-Ups Aren't Easy & Take Time To Get Over, To Help Get Over A Break-Up You Have To Occupy Yourself With Your Favorite Hobby Or Something. iAdmit, At First It Won't Seem Like It's Working But iCan Assure You Over Time You Will Feel Better. Going No Contact Will Help Also, Allow Your Feelings & Emotions To Die Down Before Talking To Him Again, Give Yourself Time To Heal. It Will Be Tough At The Beginning But If You Fight Your Feelings Then Over Time Things Will Be Easier. Deep Down Inside Your Body You Are Still Holding On To Him, You Need To Let Him Go, Tell Your Body That, The Mind Is A Powerful Thing & The Body Listens. All These Things Will Help But Time Is The Key Factor, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy sounds very controlling and NO ONE should be controlled in a relationship. In order to try and get over him, get your control back. Avoid him, delete / block him from all means of contact (a. k. a. social media, phone numbers, texts, etc.) If he contacts you, do not respond. This will make you feel empowered and it will help you move on. He'll realize what he had when he has that feeling that you're gone for good. Keep yourself busy and find those positive people that will comfort you and allow you to vent, cry, laugh and talk about anything and everything. This helps a lot!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just break it off and block him through all channels. It sounds like the guy is a complete arsewipe, so it stands to reason that he should be treated like one -- Once he's used up, dispose of him (I mean seriously, it would be weird keeping used toilet tissue around anyway.)

But just confide in the fact you're trying to make the decision about what's best for you. I mean, you may have loved the guy, but if he caused you so much hurt, then does it really make sense to stay with him? I think it would be unfair on his friends if he had to be with you 24/7, but assuming that's not the case, then he's evidently just not good enough for you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes