I'm still in a limbo? I'm so confused. 3 weeks ago my ex went off the radar after a heated argument?

He had his mom call the cops on me to kick me out of their house after I refused because I wanted to talk to him. He was no where to be found for my rescue. I initially assumed everything was fine because the night before we eventually cooled off but that wasn't the case. So I call him a week later looking for some type of closure. He then tells me he is coming over to talk. I give him until 6 only to get stood up! Even though the whole day he was telling me he loved me and everything would be okay. He also mentioned some bs about "sometimes you have to kick the bird out of the nest." I decide to give up after getting stood up. I get a text from his mom a couple of days later asking me if I had seen him. After that the cops call letting me know he is missing. I don't hear from anyone after that so I decide to have a friend drive me by his house so I could "pick up my stuff". Really, I just wanted to talk and see if he was gonna be home. (This was Friday night.) He ended up being home. I was being too chicken to get out and "get my stuff" so my friend gets out to do it for me. After that I decided to get out too. He looked a mess, lost a ton of weight, and I got the vibe from him that he was going through hell. He let me go in the house to look for my stuff. I noticed his wall was torn apart. Someone had also thrown out all my stuff. I'm guessing his mom. He gives me some cash for all my missing stuff and we end up talking for a bit. He tells me about how he broke his phone and his family is not letting him use the car because they think he is unstable. He was telling me he is still in love me and wants to be with me. I tell him that if he really did he would have found a way to contact me. He was trying to bring up excuses about not contacting me. I am afraid I pushed him away more by semi acting like I was happy without him. I told him I was seeing other people already yet he still said he wanted only me

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, These Are People You Should Avoid, People Who Call The Cops, People Who Run From Their Problems, People Who Go AWOL. Avoid This Guy At All Cost, He Is Gonna Keep Pulling These Antics Is You Continue Talking To Him. Move On & See Other People, This Relationship Is Not Healthy & Bad For You. Set Your Feelings Aside, Dont Make Decisions With Your Heart But With Your Head. Be Strong & Be Positive...

What Guys Said 2

• The guy sounds like a loser, id leave him. Why do you need to put up with his shit? Unless you really like/love him, then tell him to get his shit together before you guys can get together again

• I'm not sure what your specific question is. Are you asking if you should go back out with him? If you do then maybe you have 3 or 6 months more with him before you break up for good.

What Girls Said 2

• I would give him another chance, but dont let him in completely. Just talk to him over the phone or talk to him in more public places. Make sure that there is some people around you, that way he can't do anything really drastic.

• It's hard because he dumped me.. and he was just ignoring my texts.. but he also said his phone was broken. I am so sad. Thank you for the advice.

• Awww it's ok, don't be sad, sometimes things like that happen because something better is gonna come your way. There's someone better out there.