People:What would you do?

Your boyfriend of 9 years and your brother gets into a serious fight. Like death/life serious. Your brother is trying to kill your boyfriend, because he says that he tried talking to his girlfriend. The brother almost chokes your boyfriend to death that he almost dies. He stops choking him to find a gun. Your boyfriend defending himself shoots your brother. The bullet hits his shoulder then later moves to him heart. Your baby brother dies. Would you stay with your boyfriend?

Ex:You and him have 2 kids and live together. And you love him.

This question is hypothetical. Based off a true event.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Based only on your text/testimony, I'll say your boyfriend acted in self defense, hence is not responsible for your brother death.

Your brother died because of his lack of anger management.

To blame a man for defending his life, is like blaming you for being you brothers, sister - completely nonsense.