People:What would you do?

Your boyfriend of 9 years and your brother gets into a serious fight. Like death/life serious. Your brother is trying to kill your boyfriend, because he says that he tried talking to his girlfriend. The brother almost chokes your boyfriend to death that he almost dies. He stops choking him to find a gun. Your boyfriend defending himself shoots your brother. The bullet hits his shoulder then later moves to him heart. Your baby brother dies. Would you stay with your boyfriend?

Ex:You and him have 2 kids and live together. And you love him.

Updates:
This question is hypothetical. Based off a true event.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Based only on your text/testimony, I'll say your boyfriend acted in self defense, hence is not responsible for your brother death.

Your brother died because of his lack of anger management.

To blame a man for defending his life, is like blaming you for being you brothers, sister - completely nonsense.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Said Your Boyfriend Defended Himself So It Wasn't As If He Was Out For Blood, Its A Sad Situation & Wish It Didn't Have To Escalate To That, iDont Know What iWould Do, You Either Forgive & Forget Or Move On...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for you're,"Unlicensed Professional Opinion."Yeah, It is a sad situation.

• I hate these things, it was self defense, would you rather your boyfriend get even more injured? If he didn't shoot your brother he would have got more injured and then probably leave you to get away from your brother, I seen it happen, there is a high chance that would happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't stay with that boyfriend, God, I hope this a hypothetical question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i will stay away from violent people
    this is not real right?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes