Why do I keep checking my ex's twitter? how do I stop doing? or when will i?

I broke up with him and cried for 3 days, then it took me 1 day to clear my mind and put my mind on my studies. But i think a little about him now and then, because i miss the romance, i don't really miss him. And i don't understand why i check his Twitter (i dont have a fb account). It's like i'm waiting for an interesting twit to appear. I guess, i still have feelings for him, not strong ones tho. Have you gone through this too? When did you stop? did you have to force yourself?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Its "Tweet" Not "Twit" But The First Time My Ex & iBroke Up iWould Look At Her Twitter & Saw Things That Made Me Jealous & Highly Upset, The Second Time We Broke Up & Ended It For Good, iHad No Urge To See What She Was Saying. iMade Up In My Head That She Was Just Talking To Other Guys & Talking About Them, So That Honestly Motivated Me To Not Look At Her Twitter & iDont, In Fact iBlocked Her Cause iWas Done. You Have To Make Up In Your Mind To Just NOT Do It, Eventually You Will See Some Sh! t That Hurts & Wish You NEVER Seen. You Can Do It, Stay Positive...

• True, i never thought about that, it'll better to stop checking it so i prevent getting hurt or whatever, fuck it's useless