I need some help figuring out how to get my ex wife to open up to me. Since we split 5 mo ago she won't tell me how she feels about me or anything?

She still hasn't filed separation papers. So to me that means she may just need time. One day recently she was upset when I called to speak to my son. I said u can always talk to me and vent. So she broke down and said she's depressed, can't sleep, can't eat and is overwhelmed. She called me later that day and we spoke more which is rare. Within minutes she blew up and started yelling. Anytime I say I love u or I miss u she either doesn't reply or says its not the time. My question here is does it sound like its too painful to reciprocate my feelings or is she just done?

20