Ex Boyfriend texted me 3 days after breakup?

My boyfriend of over a year and a half broke up with me 3 days ago I haven't contacted him but he said he would think about us getting back together. I had made him really mad.
Today I passed him driving and he saw me and he texted me later tonight asking about my weekend and work and all that. Also he has not changed his Facebook status to single yet and neither have I.
Would I consider this a good sign of him wanting me back?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes The Feelings Are There & It Does Look Good (As Far As Reconciling.) Just Make Sure You Dont Move Too Fast, Make Sure You Dont Just Talk About The Relationship The Whole Time, Talk About Other Things Too, Dont Get Your Hopes Up (Even Tho It Does Look Good) Dont Put Your Defenses All The Way Down Either, Stay On Guard But Not Too Much, Play It Safe & Stay Positive...

• Thank you! Do you think I should keep waiting for him to talk first for awhile or should I also text him?