Is it okay to just flat out ignore my ex or tell him I can't talk anymore? Please help ASAP?

So i was dating my ex but we broke up... i have a new boyfriend now. Im happy with him and want to break it off with my ex because I'm not willing to loose my boyfriend over someone I'm not interested in seeing anymore. Me and my ex were only dating for like 2 months and only saw each other twice so I'm not interested. Also, he texted me a couple of days ago saying he's been thinking about me. I thought of it as a break up and he thought of it as a break so he thinks we are together! How can i break up with someone when they really like me? Should i tell him the truth or just ignore him? Im not going to sit here and "cheat" please help me, thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that is the best way to deal with a break up. Cut all contact, there is no such thing as remaining friends, because you can never be "just friends" with a person you were intimate with.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Communication Is Key, Just Tell Him Straight Up How You Feel, Dont Feel Bad For Doing It Either, If You Like This New Guy Dont Allow The Past To Interfere With Future, Stay Positive...

1|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him (again) and move on with your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• tell him its over, been over and ur happy with ur new dude then ignore him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes