Guys and girls I need your sincere opinion. Does this sound like an excuse to be sneaky? My fam/friends say other wise hence why I'm here asking?

My ex took me off his fb because he said it bothers to see another guy leaving me comments, on my wall ( nothing flirtatious), ) he text me to tell me he took me off bla bla so I explained it to him that we were broken up and we were friends as he WANTED so it shouldn't bother him, vise versa. So I sent him a req and he hasn't accept it, was this an excuse for him to delete me,? Or does he still has feelings for me? My fam is friends with him and he still has my pics on there. We've been broken up for a month btw.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your broken up so it doesn't need to worry about being sneaky. It takes time for some to get over a breakup so deleting you from fb is just a process of his to heal quickly. I'm sure after some times he might come around to adding you again but I wouldn't worry either way since your broken up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. That's the problem, I want us to get back together

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely is being honest with you. He still has feelings for you, so because you two are broken up, it makes it hard for him to get over you when he can constantly look at ur fb and check up on you. Plus, any guy that comment or like something on your wall will bother him because he'll over think it and think that maybe you are dating one of these guys now. Deleting or blocking an ex from FB is a very common thing. It helps people to move on. I did it to all my exes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see.. But I kind of don't want him to move on I want us to get back :-/

• Show All
    • I did, and then I try taking it back, and he said nope lets be friends we fought a lot due to the fact he was an introvert person who did not talk at all and caught tantrums when he couldn't take it anymore so communicating was not part of his daily routine

• Communication is really important in relationships, so if he can't communicate, you are better off being broken up. Until he realizes what he lost, he won't be willing to change his behaviour.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Still Has Some Feelings For You & Jealousy Got The Best Of Him, He Let You Go But Doesn't Want To Let You Go One Hundred Percent, Hence Him Suggesting Being Friends...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never encountered any post-relationship friendship that lasted very long. If seeing other guys comment and flirt with you on FB makes him uncomfortable then he has every right to unfriend you.

Why does it make him uncomfortable? Off hand I'd say, yes he still has some feelings for you. You should try discussing this with him. Don't tell him "it shouldn't bother him" ask him "why" it bothers him and let him answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your response, and he did tell me because he wanted to make an obv point by telling me "sorry I had to unfriend you".. and he said it bothered him because he thought he was more special than that...

• His first answer sounds kind of dodgy... Why does he feel less special when other guys comment on your Facebook?

• Oh ya so you both broken up just because of this little facebook's stuff? My GODNESS

0|0
    1|0
  • I think Go for NC to get him back and he will try contact you later

0|0
    0|0
    • I did no I took my fb down, a week later he text me and I didn't reply, and he went ahead and created an instagram account to follow me, and I denied the req lol we r only friends on fb

• If he can't handle it then that's his problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why you go NC with exes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes