Guys, do you want to be friends with your ex gf?

guys, do you ever stay friend with your ex long term gf because you really want to or for alterior motives?
my ex of 5 years said he wants to be friends still. we went to see a movie once, and it was really easy. i just want to know if he truly wanted to stay friends with me? or just saying that

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I am with two of my ex girlfriends, and with one of them its very easy to be around. We laugh have fun and im totally okay with her relationship to this really cool guy. But the second my feelings are still fresh and it really hurts to be around her since she is with another guy too. I think with time all wounds heal and with much meditation one can escape ideas of identity and control over ones self. My friends think im stupid to continue to talk to these women. I see things differently, and I feel from this I can grow differently.