Guys, do you want to be friends with your ex gf?

guys, do you ever stay friend with your ex long term gf because you really want to or for alterior motives?
Updates:
my ex of 5 years said he wants to be friends still. we went to see a movie once, and it was really easy. i just want to know if he truly wanted to stay friends with me? or just saying that

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am with two of my ex girlfriends, and with one of them its very easy to be around. We laugh have fun and im totally okay with her relationship to this really cool guy. But the second my feelings are still fresh and it really hurts to be around her since she is with another guy too. I think with time all wounds heal and with much meditation one can escape ideas of identity and control over ones self. My friends think im stupid to continue to talk to these women. I see things differently, and I feel from this I can grow differently.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Im Currently Not Friends With My Ex Girlfriend Of Almost Five Years But Over Time Down The Line Im Hoping We Can Be. He Either Really Wants To Be Friends Or Potentially Want Sex In The Near Future...

2|0
    0|0
  • At first I didn't want anything to do with my ex but as time went on I appreciated how amazing she was as a person. We haven't talked since but I wouldn't mind being friends with her. No ulterior motives

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I'm not friends with any of my girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I am not a douchebag about it, but there can be no friendship usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much *want* to, but have done in the past if there was no harshness in the break up. After all, she had to be somewhat of a nice person for me to date her... so if that hasn't changed, we're just not dating anymore, then yeah I can see being friends with her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My ex was an A** he wanted to remain friends but honestly he treated me badly dating so keeping him as a friend really doesn't make sense. I am cordial when he text though but I never reach out. assuming he is trying to keep the lines of communication open in the event he is in need of an ego boost or he needs something or he broke up with one of his girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They think they can come back in get a slice of pie and fake like they're you're friends. If we're over, we're over.
    I don't want to be friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate when my boyfriend mentions his exes. I hope he's not friends with them. Lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex wanted to be friends with me but i said no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes