How can I dump this guy I'm talking to without hurting his feelings?

This guy that I met a few days ago wants to go out with me and he seems like a sweet guy but the problem is, I want to go out with someone else that is more attractive. How can I tell him that I don't want to go out with him and we should be friends instead without him getting hurt?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my...
    You mind as well just completely get rid of him RIGHT NOW; no guy likes being friend zoned and this guy will be 100% unsatisfied with the parasitic friendship.
    Also the fact that you are going after the more attractive person, ouch; why are you even dating?