Ever regret breaking up with someone you really cared about?

ever break up with soneone cause you loved them... it just wasn't the right time for you both to be together? and you really cared about her

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No, iDumped An Ex Of Mine For Not Talking, The Day Before iBroke Up With Her iActually Told Her iWas Gonna Break Up With Her & She Still didn't Talk, That Was Her Fault...

Most Helpful Girl

• I broke up with my boyfriend three years ago. I was too shy, and he was too outgoing. We had nothing in common. I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try to become a more social, competent person. I was very depressed about having broken up with him, though, and regretted it with every bit of my heart. About a year ago, the same guy asked me out, and we are still dating. If you let someone go, and they come back to you, that will be the strongest relationship you could ever ask for. So just wait it out. Good things come to those who wait. Wish you all the best. :)