Why would he want to remain friends on Facebook, even though we are broken up?

So me and my ex broke up yesterday. Both of us changed our relationship statuses. Then I go on Facebook today and he is still on my friends list. Also he kept the pictures of me that he has. Why would he want to remain friends on Facebook when we are broken up and why would he keep his photos of me and not delete them off of Facebook? I feel that its kind of strange that he would do that and not leave my Facebook.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He May Want To Keep Tabs On You, He Clearly Doesn't Want To Completely Let You Go, He Misses You & More Than Likely Thinks About You A Lot...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I never delete exes I think there's only one person I've dated that isn't on my Facebook and that's cause he went mental. But still even have the photos I don't know why people automatically do that never made sense to me

• Why don't you try and send him a message telling him how you feel about it? (if you're still on speaking terms that is) Or maybe he just hasn't bothered to delete you yet? I wouldn't lose sleep over it if I were you..

• No worries! Just delete him yourself if you need to do it to move on... If he asks why, just explain. Do whatever you need to do to move on and look after yourself :)