Am I wrong; what to do?

Me and my current gf argue times too time but I'm getting fed up with where it's going. I always make things better in the end, admitting my wrongs or saying w. e just to keep the peace but it's tiring. I want her to step up and do the same... I don't feel she will though. What to do? Am I asking for to much?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I would move on unless you feeel like you can't live with out her but if she can't put her feelings aside and apologize when she's wrong she might be selfish and not the girl you would want to have a long term relationship with from the sounds of it she's getting her way more then you are i mean it isn't fair it takes two in a relationship and all she's worried about is herself being happy instead of urs make sure she is showing you respect and being caring because a real women would own up to her wrong doings two just not the guy

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Communicate & Tell Her How You Feel, In A Relationship Communication Is Key, After You Tell Her How You Feel & If She Still Doesn't Change Then Its Best To Move On, There Is No Need To Be Unhappy In A Relationship. If She Isn't Willing To Change & Sacrifice Then She Doesn't Care Enough In The Relationship, Set Yourself Free & Set Your Emotions Aside When Your Doing It, Stay Positive...

What Girls Said 2

• Thats pree much what happened to my last relationship and we broke up... there's not point of a relationship if its just full of arguing cause no one gets happy

• I would end things for now and see where things go from there if u still feel the same about each try it out again and how knows it might work

What Guys Said 1

• Its normal to argue in relationships, its considered healthy. However if its a constant thing and either of you are throwing your emotions in it to prove your right instead of facts. You guys should really have a talk about it.