Cheating and not telling what is the point?

My girlfriend friend has all the obvious signs of a cheating and even insinuated stuff about cheating be still won't confess I know she's done with me by her actions she blatantly rude and cold but claims she isn't done with me why won't she tell the truth or breakup.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm she might want to keep you and strong you along some do that as they cheat on there gf/bf. so they get both words or it in case it doesn't work out with the other person she still has you. Or until she really has to pick which one she wants. It best to leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Is Using You, Stop Looking For Closure & Walk Away From The Relationship, She Isn't Gonna Give It To You Because She Knows You'll Walk Away From The Relationship, She Knows Your Not Going Anywhere So Prove To Her & Walk Away, Find A Girl That Will Treat You Right, Stay Strong & Positive...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE