Ex wants to meet up but there's something else that I'm confused about?

My ex-girlfriend of on and off for 4 years offcially broke up with me in January 2013, and since then I have moved on with my life and have focused on the most important thing of all... me.

Long story short, 4 months after she broke up with me she found a new boyfriend. She is dating the guy that she was with before me, so she has a history with him. And from what I know, everything is good between the two and that they are having no problems. Last August she broke no contact and contacted and asked me how I was doing. Blah, blah blah. Ever since then she would be the one to contact me and we would have brief conversations.

Fast forward to a month ago. She contacted me asking if I was interested in meeting and catching up one weekend. I told her that I am busy for much of the upcoming weekends and that I will let her know when im available. Even though I probably won't meet up with her because there's really no point especially if she as a bf.

But the thing that confuses me the most is that the weeks leading up to her asking me to catch up is she would text me telling me that I was in her dream, she found old mix cd's in her car that I made for her when we were dating, and she googled my name to find out what swim club team I coach for. She has also been texting me more consistently now. Mind you, I do not contact her whatsoever.

What should I take from all this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, She Misses You & Realizes The Grass Wasn't Greener On The Other Side, If You Dont Want This Attention Then Tell Her Straight Up To Leave You Alone & Focus On Her New Boyfriend. But Once Again, She Misses You, She Miss Your Attention & She Possibly Wants You Back, She Definitely Doesn't Want You Completely Gone From Her Life, The Ball Is In Your Court...

0|0
    0|0
  • She's having second thoughts about you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes