How to get over my ex? Nothing helps!?

He dumped me 3 weeks ago. :(

I've literally tried everything to get my mind off things! Picking up new hobbies, seeing friends and family, going on dates, etc. I will even be thinking about him in the middle of a date or if I am watching a movie at the theater. I am going nuts!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally normal... And it will take time. Your not going nuts!! Lol.
    But here are some things I've done to move on.
    1. Remove his contact information from your phone. (No drunk dialing or texting.. Lol)
    2. Delete all pictures from your phone.
    3. Start working out... Running or whatever exercise you enjoy. Can be as simple as walking. Exercise will release endorphins and you'll start feeling better about yourself.
    4. Get to know yourself... What is it you really want out of life.
    5. Keep doing the above you mentioned in you original message... You are on the right track.
    6. Time will heal.
    7. If you slide backwards it's ok... Repeat above steps.
    8. You will find someone that is the right fit for you once you are happy being alone.