I'm worried my ex wife doesn't find me attractive?

Do you think im attractive based on my photo?
  • I would date you.
    Vote A
  • hell no I wouldn't date you. lol
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I'm very attracted to you. But dating doesn't depend on looks. I've dated not so attractive guys because they were interesting and intelligent. Still. You're mmm.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Your good looking but I'm a girl who doesn't really care about looks. As long as he's not ugly it makes no difference to me whether he is a 5 or whether he is a 10. I only put people in two categories: too ugly to date - and not ugly. For me there is no "hot" category.

0|0
    0|0
    • That makes sense actually. Its been a long time since I was told I was good looking. Thanks for the confidence boost. Maybe ill try talking to a girl. I've had a problem with low confidence a long time.

• Your definitely cute / good looking :)

• Who the heck cares what your EX wife thinks? She's an ex for a reason, no?

You look fine. Stop caring what your ex wife thinks. Seriously. That may be the reason you can't get a girl. Because you care too much what an ex thinks of you.

0|0
    0|0
    • As I clarified below my intentions were to get back with her that's why I asked this question. I wondered if I still had the it factor. Fyi I have no problems getting woman.

• I don't see any clarification other than this comment you just posted here that says your intent is to get back with her.

• why does it matter if your ex wife thinks your attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your pretty good looking. But, why are you concerned if your EX wife finds you attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really attractive to me. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you thats really nice.

• Id say your about average... but you need to learn how to wear a hat, the bill typically goes in the front not off to the side :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure why it matters if she's your ex wife...

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what I was thinking!

• Oh I should mention im trying to get her back. Thats why I ask. Thanks dude.

• Well in that case if you've got any female friends, ask em if they can take you shopping. If she married you once then looks probably aren't the issue. Maybe your style went a little stale. I've done the same thing and it can work wonders with the right clothing

Recommended myTakes