Ex trying to get my attention?

Broke it off with my ex a couple of weeks ago, but on ok terms. Then late at night a couple of days ago I get a text from him saying "fuck you", "why are you talking shit about me to others". Accusing me and attacking me under the assumption that it was true. He repeatedly asks me if it's true and I have to constantly deny that fact because I did not talk bad about him. But he continues to ask me, which ultimately leads me to asking him if he's asking the same questions, he would just hear me repeat myself and that if you don't believe me you shouldn't even ask in the first place. And continues to drag on this conversation. This whole time I've just thought it was him and his big ego, but many of my friends are saying that it's because he wants my attention. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, If You Know You Haven't Talked About Him In A Negative Way Then There Is A Strong Possibility He Is Looking For An Excuse To Contact You. If He Is Then He Also Has Some Feelings For You & isn't Completely Ready To Let Go, If You Dont Want Anything Else To Do With Him iStrongly Suggest Ignoring Him Or Straight Up Tell Him To Leave You Alone...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• hey, i had a similar problem about a week ago... except me and my ex have been split for about 5 months now... he had posted a random status accusing me of prank calling him and pretending to be another girl when infact i did not prank call him at all... made me wonder also, i have had many people tell me & better yet I BELEIVE that YES he is in fact trying to get your attention. i dont understand why men always have to proceed in such a negative manner but, they do! GOOD LUCK.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes