Ex stares but won't speak?

I awkwardly ran into a guy I used to date.. well I didn't technically run into him, we were just at the same venue at opposite sides of a very large room. neither one of us approached each other or said anything but he kept staring all night. I know this because other people noticed It and mentioned it. I would have said hi but I got shy and didn't. I just enjoyed my night, but why would he be staring? is there a chance that he isn't fully over it? there were other girls in the building but from what I hear he wasn't talking to them and he didn't leave with anyone.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Isn't Fully Over You Yet & Possibly Wants To Reconcile. His Feelings For You Are Still There & Maybe He Just Regrets Things Not Working Out, & More Than Likely He Might Want Another Shot To Be With You, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Hs staring because it was awkward for him too. He does not want to get back together. He felt awkward and weird running into his ex. And even more awkward you guys didn't say anything. So of course he stared, it was weird

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes