Ex stares but won't speak?

I awkwardly ran into a guy I used to date.. well I didn't technically run into him, we were just at the same venue at opposite sides of a very large room. neither one of us approached each other or said anything but he kept staring all night. I know this because other people noticed It and mentioned it. I would have said hi but I got shy and didn't. I just enjoyed my night, but why would he be staring? is there a chance that he isn't fully over it? there were other girls in the building but from what I hear he wasn't talking to them and he didn't leave with anyone.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Isn't Fully Over You Yet & Possibly Wants To Reconcile. His Feelings For You Are Still There & Maybe He Just Regrets Things Not Working Out, & More Than Likely He Might Want Another Shot To Be With You, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...