I was right all along?

my boyfriend did break up with me, he left me when i need him most. he told me he'll never hurt me, but right now im dieing inside. i miss him so much. i hate him for this, i fell asleep crying last night thinking what i did wrong. i thought everything was great i tried talking to him and all he said was this is how the world ends my dear friend i apoligize, i want him to miss me and regret his doings, so when he asks for me back i won't be there, how could i do this? what is he thinking?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• "my boyfriend did break up with me, he left me when i need him most."

Sorry, what now? This was after you decided you were getting bored with him, deleted all of your pics of him from twitter, deleted your bio of him, and then changed the relationship status (which meant oh-so-much just a month ago).

And after all of that, you're surprised he broke it off with you?

Girl, you are CRAZY, with a capital Kray.