I was right all along?

my boyfriend did break up with me, he left me when i need him most. he told me he'll never hurt me, but right now im dieing inside. i miss him so much. i hate him for this, i fell asleep crying last night thinking what i did wrong. i thought everything was great i tried talking to him and all he said was this is how the world ends my dear friend i apoligize, i want him to miss me and regret his doings, so when he asks for me back i won't be there, how could i do this? what is he thinking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "my boyfriend did break up with me, he left me when i need him most."

Sorry, what now? This was after you decided you were getting bored with him, deleted all of your pics of him from twitter, deleted your bio of him, and then changed the relationship status (which meant oh-so-much just a month ago).

And after all of that, you're surprised he broke it off with you?

Girl, you are CRAZY, with a capital Kray.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Have To Just Move On, Find A Hobby & Keep Your Mind Occupied With Other Things. You Have To Set Aside Your Feelings & Emotions & Remember If Or When He Tries To Come Back That He didn't Take Your Feelings Into Consideration. No Matter What, You HAVE To Ignore All His Advances & Begging/Pleading. Move On & Start Doing Things That Makes You Happy, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can make him miss you and your motives are shit:P no offense its just a shitty thing to do want to do. forget about him and move on, focus on yourself. improve yourself. maybe he'll notice you then and realize what he gave up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax and take a breath.
    Don't go looking for revenge and start plotting ways to get back at him.
    Move on. This hurt you're feeling will dissipate with time.

1|0
    0|0
  • well, break up is always part of life, crying from pain is always the highlights of the drama.
    read this...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a254-stop-crying-and-get-over-it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes