How Do I Get Over My Breakup with Long Term Boyfriend? Please help?

I recently experienced a terrible break up with a long time boyfriend. I would say it was a solid 10 on the hurt scale. I honestly have cried for the past 3 or 4 days and I'm still extremely upset about it. How can I get over this? Please please PLEASE help me.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's understanding to most that you have an attachment toward your ex since you have been with him for so long.
    If it has happened recently, it is ok to
    Cry about it and release out the pain.
    Talk to a close friend about your deep hurt emotions.
    Get a journal and write down your thoughts.
    It's ok to feel the way that you do but you have to tell yourself after that to move on so you can be happy and confident.
    Go do fun things that you have wanted to do but never did.
    Work on your hobbies and goals. Strive to be a better you!
    Hang out with your friends and family.
    Practice being confident being single for the tune being.