Am I a trooper, or am I a doormat?

Okay, so you know a women loves you, even when you lie and mess up. Do you see her as unattractive for being a sucker, or value her tenacity?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Tenacity is good to a point. After more than a couple of big lies, and he is just using you as a doormat. He knows he is allowed to get away with bad behavior with no consequences. The best thing to do is not enable the behavior. Have standards and don't deviate from them, no matter how good of a sweet talker he is.
    Don't allow yourself to be used and walked on.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, A Guy That Takes Advantage Of Women Would See You As A Doormat, They Know No Matter What They Do, You Will Always Be There For Them, Some Men Come Around & FINALLY Realize What Good Women They Have While Others Contine To Take Advantage Of Her...

• Because a narcissist is always just that... Perspective is intellectual gold. Thanks

• Depends on the situation. If I would lie and mess up all the time i would be probably glad to have a GF thats supporting me nevertheless. On the other hand I it is somehow not really attracting if I would get the feeling that I could do whatever I want. Though wouldn't act like this in the first place. If its too much in a kind of lack of self respect I wouldn't like it...

• After first and second time of serious mess-ups. Trooper. After that? Doormat.

What Girls Said 2

• Doormat! lol I've been there. i met a new friend who was really really really harsh and she basically laid my situation out on the table in very blunt terms and i went from feeling like i was a strong woman who had faith in her man to feeling like a fuckin idiot lol

• I think they will see her as a doormat