Told to stop caring why would someone say that?

My ex and I have been talking just as friend for about 6months on and off and I can tell he's not happy he's told me himself he's not. So when he says he's feeling not that great i automatically want to help and be there for him.. Recently I believe he has become very depressed and he won't spend time with people he thinks he is better of not bothering anyone and being alone. I asked him the other day how he is and he got annoyed and said please stop caring i just wanna deal with it by myself how can someone make you feel so terrible and how even think how thats going to make the other person feel. Its like no matter what I do its not good enough for him.. I wrote this question to ask when someone says stop caring and to leave them alone is it because they are sick of the person? Because then I said ok ill leave u alone and he said i was over reacting... but it seems like that what he wants because he is always annoyed at me just for asking things like how he is i dont get it.. im just being nice. I do leave him alone we don`t spend time together anymore because he just wants to be alone...

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iSuggest Not Talking To Him Anymore, Give Him What He Wants, He Knows You Will Come Back Every Time, He Is Using You As An Emotional Crutch & It's Sounds Like You Dont Mind It. Both Of y'all Need Time From Each Other, RIGHT AFTER A Break-Up Your Not Suppose To Become Friends With An Ex, You Both Should Allow Your Emotions & Feelings To Die Down & Possibly Come Back & Be Friends, It's For The Best, Stay Positive & Stay Strong...