Gf getting married to someone else but still loves me? Help!

So me and this girl were friends then became best friends. We had liked each other for long but didn't realize and finally when we did, we decided to have good times as a couple till someone finds someone to marry with. (because of family reasons, my family wouldn't accept her because of different caste). We both knew that. In a 3 weeks in to relationships, her family met this guy's family and proposed a marriage proposal and she was forced to talk. She found the guy a nice guy just in general without any attraction. She also thought about his family and found it a good deal overall. But she still loves me. Now they are working on their marriage but she still wants me to be friends with her since we will be seeing each other regularly because of school. She genuinely cares and loves me and so do I.

We were best friends before we started dating. I want her to be happy. I have tried talking to my parents couple of times and they said no. So I have tried and do not see a point and dont want to go against them as they have been through a lot for me in their life in general. At this point, what should i do? I want to be her friend because i know we will both need each other. And since we were best friends, what do you guys think I should do? Stay friends? if stay friends then how close of a friend should i stay?

11