I have this ex who I loved a lot, she broke up with me and I can't seem to love anyone else in the same way as I loved her... Help?

I started liking her 2 years after I told her, after 3 months of flirting and online chatting she asked me out in person after breaking up with her previous boyfriend 3 days before, oblivious I said yes to the proposal, after about one week of hugging, holding hands and telling her she was going to be the first and last girlfriend I was gonna have, she said she wasn't really interested in mein the first place and felt sorry for me, I cried a bit sure, but after the brake up I continued what I was doing before, flirting and chatting, then it came to a point where I was becoming depressed, I asked her out one last time to go out with me after 3 weeks of the same routine, she said no and said she was gonna stay friends with me. After all that a lot and I mean a lot of drama happened with her, depressing stuff I dont wanna go into, anyways, I stopped seeing her cause each time I got close to her I either ended up angry or depressed. So its been 8 months since that day and I haven't found anyone To love again like I loved her... Help? (Additional info: I am 14. I am a guy. and im quite introverted myself and I do not go outside often, i tend to stay indoors and either draw, listen to music or play games with friends)

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You were 14. You are going to go through a lot of changes. Couple more years and you'll turn into a young man. But for now you've lost a good friend and it hurts. It's hard not to text her and get her attention. Self control is only learned with time. Best advise i can give is find maybe a new hobbies... get really involved in an activity you enjoy. Leave your phone at home and go out. Doing this helps you enjoy the day more and with time heal. You'll find love again. Happens when you're not looking. But to do so a girl wants to see you motivated about something and not sulking. Make yourself shine. Be great and enjoy time being solo.

• Thanks for that, it really made me smile, although i don't speak with her anymore ill try and do some of the things you suggested, and ill only do some of them because id like to take things slowly, one step at a time ya know? :) Anyways, thanks :D