Can I still get him back?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend about a year ago, and the last time we see eachother was about 4 months, i broke all contact with him because he didn't want something real with me.
I haven't speak to him since then, i apply the NC rule I'm in the 2nd month, I just texted him yesterday, because of his bday.
I'm still in love with him and i'll do anything to get him back, but he has a girlfriend right now, they have like 2 months together.
Any advice? I want him back so bad!!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a similar situation once. If he was single you may have a chance, but its likely he's not thinking about you at all with his new girl friend around.

Mourn appropriately and move on. I'm sorry you had to go through this. It sucks.

What Guys Said 2

• No. Move on. Exes are exes for a reason. Plus he has a gf. Move on.

• No. You had your chance. He has a girlfriend now. I can't stand misogynistic women who only want guys after they are taken because they think of dating as a competitive sport.

What Girls Said 3

• Hun you need to move on, you're only hurting yourself. I'm going through a tough breakup now too. He led me on and after things ended Saturday? two days later he got a new girlfriend. I know it hurts. But I need to accept that things are over and it's not meant to be.

I think you need to as well. Do something to occupy your time, don't contact him anymore, whatever it takes. And if you need to talk message me.

• You need to move on and find someone else. Don't chase love either because if you have to chase love then it isn't worth having. I broke up with my ex and regretted it but then realized he wasn't right for me and I didn't deserve him. Don't bother him if he is in a relationship let him go. I understand its hard but there are so many more fishes in the sea there's more fishes in the sea he isn't the only fish you see.

• Nope, move on. He never came back to you after the break up or tried to get you back with you (I'm assuming) He has a gf now. He he's moved on, why can't you?