My boyfriend broke up with me last night because we have nothing in common. Which I'm really confused about?

My boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me last night. Things in our relationship seemed great up until last Wednesday when he became stressed at work. His reasoning for the break up is that we have nothing in common.
I'm very confused by this because I thought we had a fair bit in common. We had plans to go ziplining, to the museum, the waterpark, camping, a soccer game. All of which i though we were both excited about doing. We also have a very similar taste in tv shows, movies, music.
This is my first relationship and i'm just really upset/confused as to where this came from and if there was something i could do that would either fix things or to avoid it in the future. Part of me really wishes we had talked before he decided that we needed to break up (maybe worked things out) or at least i had more of an idea behind what caused the break up.
Any advice anyone could give me is greatly appreciated

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Something Else Caused This & He Is Using That As An Excuse, Maybe He Came To The Realization That He Doesn't Want To Be In A Relationship Anymore, Maybe The "Stress Of Work" Is Another Female Talking In His Ear, Dont Beg For Him Back, It's Best To Move On, He Doesn't Deserve You, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes