Have you ever thought you were over someone until you saw them in person again, and you realized you weren't?

Have you ever thought you were over someone, until you realized you weren't after seeing them again? What was it like? How did you deal with it?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It happen to me before recently. We both teasing each other (pinch on the butt, poking each other on the chest, and so on). It reached a point a point in time where her attitude sucks and i just want to leave her alone. I ignored her, i look away when she's looking at me and so on. But then it gotten to the point were as she can't take a hint and keep saying things that are a turn on to most guys. So what i did was fell for it again. Now how i and others can deal with it is by figuring out why your attracted to the person in the first place. After your reasoning your mind and body will say different cause you may have strong or long lasting feelings for them. Not a problem, show the target no mercy via telling them got to go or excuse me but your ( what ever you want to say) then walk away. Now your mind miss the sucker and want them back and your suffering mentally. Again it does that. So now you might not feel so happy, ignore it. next step is drowning the feeling after you got away from the target. Listen some music, draw, throw some pizza in the oven and play a game. Worse cases you might want prank your friends to get a good laugh. Get you out of that im lonely without that person your trying to get over on. It happens and thats how i dealt with it.