Have you ever thought you were over someone until you saw them in person again, and you realized you weren't?

Have you ever thought you were over someone, until you realized you weren't after seeing them again? What was it like? How did you deal with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It happen to me before recently. We both teasing each other (pinch on the butt, poking each other on the chest, and so on). It reached a point a point in time where her attitude sucks and i just want to leave her alone. I ignored her, i look away when she's looking at me and so on. But then it gotten to the point were as she can't take a hint and keep saying things that are a turn on to most guys. So what i did was fell for it again. Now how i and others can deal with it is by figuring out why your attracted to the person in the first place. After your reasoning your mind and body will say different cause you may have strong or long lasting feelings for them. Not a problem, show the target no mercy via telling them got to go or excuse me but your ( what ever you want to say) then walk away. Now your mind miss the sucker and want them back and your suffering mentally. Again it does that. So now you might not feel so happy, ignore it. next step is drowning the feeling after you got away from the target. Listen some music, draw, throw some pizza in the oven and play a game. Worse cases you might want prank your friends to get a good laugh. Get you out of that im lonely without that person your trying to get over on. It happens and thats how i dealt with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, a friend who I've had a crush on for a while now. Last year she was one of my 3 roommates, so I saw her every day, which wasn't exactly good for getting rid of feelings. From time to time I would talk myself out of it and convince myself I was ready to get over her and move on, but then certain things would make me fall all over again. Once it was getting to a masquerade she was at late and seeing her run up to me with a huge smile in this beautiful dress. Another time it was noticing how she stands like a flamingo while cooking/doing dishes. It's so adorable and kinda sexy.

So yeah, it was tough, because on one hand I was spending a lot of time with someone I really liked, but on the other hand, between her being both a good friend and roommate, there was no way I could have asked her out. I ended up riding out the year just hiding the feelings. Once I moved out I asked her if when I was back in fall whether she'd ever want to go out. She said she'd say yes to a date if nothing changed over the summer. Now we're 2 weeks away and I don't think anything has changed yet, so fingers crossed!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Was Insecure & Not Into You Enough To Stay With You, If A Man Really Loves A Women, He Doesn't Care How Many Guys Look & Stare, He Will Stay & Fight For Her Regardless, Find A Man Not So Insecure & Will Stand By Your Side No Matter What...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Every time I see this girl I like I get like that. Of course it doesn't help that she flirts with me constantly and has these eyes that kill and uses them to make me powerless. What's worse is she knows it. She won't commit to dating me, yet she won't let me out of her life either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, then you get all nervous and try to avoid them as much as possible but really all that's going through your mind is I hope they notice me and say something. It happens to everyone that has been in a serious love filled relationship, and it it hasn't well than something in that relationship went very wrong or they are lying. Sometimes even seeing a picture or a item in the future after awhile can bring back a bunch of old memories and will get you thinking about your ex partner again

If you have some time can you please answer my question 😊
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1077763-crazy-question-for-girls-what-us-guys-really-want-to-know

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I've been in that situation before, my ex broke up with me like 5 months ago but I've gotten over it. Its just we got to the same school and stuff and I was registering for my classes and as I was walking up to the door he came out and it was so awkward. I smiled and said hi and that's it. But when I saw him I got like this nervous feeling inside me and my legs started to shake

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not for me, every person I see after breaking up... I think oh god what was I doing

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on a friend's friend for many years a while ago.
    After we stopped seeing each other regularly, I started to get over him.
    Then I'd see him somewhere again and feel those butterflies in my stomach just like it was fresh again.
    Honestly, I'll probably always feel that way when I see him or talk to him. He's just a stellar guy and very worthy of it, so I'm okay with that :-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes