Is he about to dump me? Please help?

I've been in a relationship for about two months and we haven't been able to see each other lately because my boyfriend has two jobs and is constantly busy. He kept going on and on about how bad he feels that we can't see each other and I keep reassuring him that I don't blame him and I'm not mad. He quit one of his jobs and now has some free time but he's in Cancun with his family for the next week or so. He texted me today and said that he feels it's not fair to me that we never see each other anymore. I said that I totally understand if he's busy and I'm not gonna get mad at him over something like that. He responded with "I don't want to do this to you. I still really want you in my life but I feel like being with you is holding you back." And then I said "I promise nothing's holding me back. I've honestly never been this happy with anyone in a really long time and I'm glad I have you in my life" he has yet to respond but I'm scared. Does this sound like he's about to break it off? If so, is there any way I can prevent that from happening? I really don't want to lose him and I would do anything to make this relationship last.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Now my honest answer here. It sounds like what my ex did to me. He's trying to switch the rolls and putting all the blame on him Because when he does that it's just merely blank words that won't affect him. He's trying to get you to agree with one of those trick questions it sounds like. And as soon as you agree to one of them and not put up with it anymore he will follow through with his decision. But there is two solutions!
    1. One agree with him, if you really like the guy he might realize what he lost in you and he will come back knocking one day. This is the option I suggest you don't do Because it is to risky.
    2. Show him that he is not doing this to you, and try and get these thoughts out of his mind quickly. Fight for want you really want and you can have it. Don't let him say all these blank questions to you and do this show him that you are unbelievably amazing together so he will never have these second thoughts again

If you have some time can you please answer my question 😊
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1077763-crazy-question-for-girls-what-us-guys-really-want-to-know

• What exactly do you mean by "show him that he's not doing this to you?" I love the idea of #2 but could you please be more specific?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It Does Sound Like He Is Implying It, A Lot Of Time People Uses That As An Excuse To Break Up With Somebody & Lay Them Down Easy, iThink He Is Saying This Because He Wants Out Of The Relationship, It's Sucks But It's Life, Stay Positive & Stay Strong...

What Girls Said 1

• It does sound like he's wanting to break up. Maybe it's just too hard for him to try to maintain the relationship. Sorry.