My ex is confusing me? NEED HELP!!?

My ex told me that she is still In love with me and still misses me... She wear my diamond engagement ring... Thinks about me all day but thinks she is gonna date some guy... She siad it's NOTHING serious... In the past she has made up other guys to make me jeolous, so I'm confused... We where together for 3 years and lived together for 2. She meet my family and 2 days before telling me she gonna date some guy she add my family members... We have been brokin up for 5 months and both have relocated due to jobs she live In ATL and I live In Cali... I think she wants me to show her my love by flying out... She is also a fairytale type girl but honestly she not gonna tell me what she wants... I am deeply in love with her... Should I be worried if she is dating... I also told her that a co worker who I told I was I. Love with my ex tricked me out in a date she made it seem like a group thing and it totally wasn't... I told my ex and she kinda brung it up when she told me she told me she was gonna date.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? I am willing to catch a flight but I don't know if that's what she wants?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She seems kinda all over the place. If she's going on a date, maybe you should too, it won't hurt to see who's out there, you never know. And if she's dating other people, the relationship you had with her is definitely history. Go on a few dates, see what's out there :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Ask Flat Out What She Wants, Stop Tryna Be A Mind Reader, Communication Is Key, Dont Allow This Girl To Play You, If You Feel Like She Is Playing Games Then Cut All Contact & Leave Her Alone, Dont Let Her String Along, Stay Positive & Stay Strong...