The love of my life broke up with me. How do I move on?

NanaSakura
I know I sound pathetic, but I loved a man very much. He broke up with me for basically no reason. We had been together for a long time, and were so happy. Then out of no where, we had one disagreement and he broke up with me. Why would he do that?

I am so devastated. I don't want to be that crazy obsessive ex girlfriend who can't get over a relationship. But I was so in love with him. He expressed feelings of wanting a future with me, and I thought we were perfect for each other. But he hasn't expressed any interest in getting back with me. I've tried talking to him, tried to find out what went wrong. He just said he needs to be alone and the relationship needs to end. Why would he feel this way? Why would he do this?

I am just lost and confused. Day after day, I am alone. I have some old friends, but we've lost touch and they all have their lives now. He was literally all I had, and he was my best friend. I've never cried so much, I feel so hopeless.

Please... what do I do to move on? It's hurts so much. Thank you.
6
1