Guys, ever regret anything like this?

guys, did ever feel confused about a relationship, then when you broke, did you ever realize you really did love her?: ever regret losing someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I would break up with someone I would have very good reasons for doing that. And it would not be a decision made in a heated moment. I would probably put at least a few weeks into such a decision so when I finally decided to end it there would be no regrets.

If she would brake up with me it would be a different story because then it wouldn't be up to me to end it. Then perhaps some regrets would pop up like maybe I should have done things different, appreciated her more or whatever the reasons would be for her to break up with me.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It Always Depends How The Relationship Went & How The Girl Treated The Guy, Just Because Somebody Doesn't Talk Or Reach Out To You Doesn't Mean Your Not On Their Mind & They Still Dont Care & Think About You, They Could Possibly Still Love You, Stay Strong, Stay Positive & Keep Your Head Held High...

0|0
    0|0
  • No regrets after awhile you just get bored pucking the same person, that and i have a deadline for girls i date and i break up with them no issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Regrets are for women.

0|0
    0|0
  • No ragrets

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of times :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Sorry, no.