Recently dating a girl?

Eugh I hate this shit. So I was recently dating a girl, who I fell madly inlove with. She used me as a rebound to get over her ex. I hate how she has used me!!! Its sooo upsetting!!!

I was totally fine with myself before i started dating her, and she had to come along and ruin my heart just for the fuck of it. cause the loser she was with before did it to her. Like wtf!!!

How do I get past this faster? Its such a waste of time and I sooo did not deserve this

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you can casually date around. Meet different girls, open doors, just to see that there are other women worth your time that won't be so selfish and deceitful. You can find a new hobby or spending more time with your friends. The trick is to keep yourself and mind occupied.

• I've been doing that. its been 3 months since I have broken up with the girl, and I just get sooo upset at the fact that there are losers that friggen go around and do things like this.

• I was with her for 6 months. How long does it normally take to shake this shit. It should be soon no?

• It should be soon since you were only together for six months, but its the in love part that has the potential to make recovery lengthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Allow Time To Go By, Thats The Best Thing...