I really messed up with the best guy any girl could ask for. I'm not saying that he was perfect in anyway... but I love him?

So I met this amazing man about a year ago, he was sensitive, loving and so honest. Me being the stupid girl I was I couldn't breakdown my walls and on a continuous basis let him down and hurt him. I ruined two of his birthdays (well kind of) and for some reason he blames me for not being able to see his grandma before she died. He has literally given me some crazy amount of chances and I just kept on messing them up, not seeing that he was just trying to help and fix things. I can't say "I'm sorry" anymore and I feel so lost without him. He has always put me as a priority in his life and I failed to see it until now. I'm planning on a special night for him but I just want some ideas on what might show him I care. I'm decorating his camper and having a surprise picnic for him, got him some silly gifts... I don't know, I see my future with him and I'm full of so much regret. I know I need to learn to open up and be honest... what are some things I should even say? I'm so nervous and could just use some tips... I don't even know if this post makes any sense.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• wow this is literally like the cliché "you don't know what you had until you lost it". but anyways, I suggest just be totally upfront and honest with him. you put him down so many times that he probably does not want to play any games when it comes to feelings. be extremely polite and caring but not as if you pity him, but as if you truly do care and you know that you were wrong before.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Actions Speak Louder Than Words So Do Something That Comes From The Heart & Speak From The Mind, Dont Pull Your Feelings Back Any Further If You Wanna Try & Attempt To Reconcile, Just Make Sure You Dont Force It...

• Maybe if you just straight forward told this to him, do you think that would make it any better?

• Be completely honest with him, and get some therapy or something to work on your issues. That way he can see you are putting in a solid effort to change.

What Girls Said 0