No contact success after being dumped for someone else? Success= the ex tries coming back or contacting regardless if you took them back or not?

No contact success after being dumped for someone else?

Success= the ex tries coming back or contacting regardless if you took them back or not and if so how long?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Something similar happened to me. I dumped my ex in August 2013 and we didn't talk for 5 months and then he came back January 2014. And then dumped me March 2014 for stupid reasons such as school and not being able to focus I was so confused. I don't understand why people do that though, they leave you and then months later want you back because they see you have moved on. But now we are ex's and don't talk at all whatsoever

• Why did you dump him in the first place?

I haven't spoken to my ex of 4yrs who left me for a guy she met a month ago while visiting family, I haven't talked to her in 2 wks, last thing she told me she loves this new guy and moving in together already. She called me last week saying she's not over me, still loves me and very confused but still with him and moving in.

Does her calling me show that she's just trying to convince herself she loves him and why would a girl move that quickly with a guy right out of a 4yr relationship?

• Should I just let her explore her new relationship with absolutely no contact from me? I really do love her and understand that she was worried I wasn't going to propose

• Give her some space and let her explore her new relationship, if she wants to contact you she will I know its hard... but let her chase you... don't chase love let her come to you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, No Contact isn't Meant To Get Somebody Back But To Self Heal & Allow Your Emotions To Settle...

• Same shit happened to me, she called 3 wks later sayin she confused and not sure if she made right choice, than 3 days after she tells me nvr to contact her again bc she's in love with this new guys she's known for a month and their moving in together. Been in no contact almost 2 wks and haven't heard from her yet and not expecting to.