Do you think he has moved on?

I was with my ex for 10 months, he still has his clothes at my place. I dont call or initiate text, but he does. When he calls or text he always wants me to do things for him but I decline. I still love him but I don't want to let him know that I want him still. He told me he loved me because I accept him and there is never a dull moment... so what's the problem? I know I hurt him because I told him I considered getting back with my ex. I realized I loved him and not my ex so I told him and he was happy about it, but then everything went down hill (which I knew could happen). I packed up his things just incase he decides to pick them up. Im also prepared to move on and accept the fact that it's over. Can you tell me why he hasn't taken his things, its been 3 months since the "ex" situation but he has not been back home in a week? #READY FOR A RESOLUTION

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Its Been Three Months So Move On, He Isn't Reaching Out To Reconcile, He May Want You To Keep It So You Dont Forget Him In The Long Run, Dont Be Surprised If He Maybe Comes Back & Tries To Talk To You In The Future...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1