How do you deal this heartache or pain?

I've never felt so much pain for loving someone I'm literally sick. the man i loved told me he doesn't love me anymore and i don't know what to do. we we're together 6 years and I'm literally in so much pain right now. its worse than any physical pain I've ever felt.

Updates:
So he breaks up with me and 2 days later (yesterday) I'm pumping gas to move all my things back to college (which he was supposed to help me move) and he drives past and honks the horn a bunch of times smiling and waving. wtc?
Also he called later that afternoon saying he loves me and hopes me can "be friends" and says he misses me. like wtf?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him again ask him what made him feel this way and is there anyway you can Chesnee his awful decision. Do whatever you can to find our everything that was going on in his mind that made him do such a hurtful thing to you. Ask him if he his serious about it. If he is and there no way to change his decision. Them realize that this is faith telling you he isn't the one and some day you'll find someone to cure your broken heart. Either that our faith is saying that you two should take a little break, but you'll end up together in about a week or so. Your welcome and by the way when I read this I was so confused on how someone could be this cruel. But god luck and I really do suggest you take this advice I think it could really help. But also don't be afraid to ask him any thing because it's better knowing and being hurt than not knowing and just wondering and spending every minute of every day thinking of what he did. So good luck and I really really really hope that it all works out for you. I wish you my best. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry for typos I was sorta in a hurru

• Show All
    • is that stalkerish?

• In this case no you just wanna know the truth and when you get that itll all be worth it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Besides Finding Things To Do To Occupy Your Mind, Believe Me When iSay This, It Will Take TIME !! Allow Your Heart To Heal, Your Running Very High On Emotions, Cut All Contact & Take Time Out For Yourself, But Remember It Will Take TIME !!

0|0
    0|0
    • it just happened 20 minutes ago. i literally don't know what to do

• Time, it not only tells you something it can also heal. The only thing is to not worry about something that couldn't be changed.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hi. I went through something similar. I understand what you are going through. It pierces your heart, you don't know who or what you are anymore, a billion things are swirling through your mind and sometimes the same thing over and over again. I know the pain. And I'd love to help you in anyway I can. Just message me on here, Im here to listen & I'd love to help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this the same guy you just got back together with?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes. this past Tuesday he asked about my exes. and apparently i spoke of one ex "fondly" and he got upset nd didn't talk to me for a day and a half. and he called tonight and we talked for an hour and he said that i broke his heart and that he's tired of me messing up and him forgiving and he's done with me and that i ruined him. and he doesn't love me anymore.

• Show All
    • I know how you feel.

• I've never felt so emotionally hurt that i puked. I've never felt this way of crying until ur chest hurts and wanting to scream

Recommended myTakes