Hey, can anybody make my day better?

I just got out of a relationship. I need comfort.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever the reason, they gave you a gift and set you free, so you can find someone who can love you and be there for you when in need, something they could not do for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Order a pair of socks online. Those socks will probably be shipped out of a third world country factory where they were manufactured. They will be shipped thousands of miles on a ship or a plane towards you. They'll be stored in a warehouse, from there people will transport it to your local shipping agency, and then finally a guy will travel in the hot fuck8n sun to your house and try hard to find it, then those socks will reach you. How this makes you feel better? Okay, so a ship or a plane flew for you, a worker at the factory manufactured those socks for you, the socks remained at the warehouse for you, a local agency ferried it for you, and that guy/girl carried it FOR YOU, If this doesn't make you feel worthy and good then nothing else will.