Hey, can anybody make my day better?

I just got out of a relationship. I need comfort.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever the reason, they gave you a gift and set you free, so you can find someone who can love you and be there for you when in need, something they could not do for you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Order a pair of socks online. Those socks will probably be shipped out of a third world country factory where they were manufactured. They will be shipped thousands of miles on a ship or a plane towards you. They'll be stored in a warehouse, from there people will transport it to your local shipping agency, and then finally a guy will travel in the hot fuck8n sun to your house and try hard to find it, then those socks will reach you. How this makes you feel better? Okay, so a ship or a plane flew for you, a worker at the factory manufactured those socks for you, the socks remained at the warehouse for you, a local agency ferried it for you, and that guy/girl carried it FOR YOU, If this doesn't make you feel worthy and good then nothing else will.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• ( . Y . )

Tehe bewwwwbs :)

You'll be okay, anything we can do to help us GAGers will try :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry to hear that. As cliche as it sounds, it will get better with time... that's just how these things work.

Maybe you need a laugh?
    media.giphy.com/media/WWd8wUHuwQg1y/giphy.gif

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Over Time You Will Feel Better, Everybody Goes through It, It Will Make You Stronger In Your Next Relationship & Your Eyes Will Be Open More, Just Try & Stay Positive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy, I am right there with you. Only, not really. Because that would be weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Family Guy should make anyone laugh. I just started Orange is the New Black on Netflix which has had some good moments.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes