Is my boyfriend gonna break up with me?

I text him a lot and he reads my messages but doesn't always respond and this causes me to get worried. So I message him again and it becomes a vicious cycle, even days at a time sometimes. Recently he responded and told me that when I'm clingy it makes him less attracted to me and that I've pushed him away. 😣😣 I love him so much. I really do and I don't want to lose him anytime soon. What should I do? Please help!

Updates:
He hasn't texted me. I'm really worried and I really wanna text him. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him space. From now on don't text him, only when its really necessary and even than not to abrasive.
    Find yourself activities that makes you think less about him. When you text him: just send the message and put away your phone and don't check it in every minute; send the message and forget about it!
    If you want to attract him, you have to make yourself harder to get. Love works in the opposite.
    Believe me, don't show how much you want him, because you would look desperate and you will only push him away.
    Just find any activity that isn't related to him and which makes you happy. Don't be sad because that's not attractive for a woman.
    Hi will get suspicious about your sudden change and this way you'll make him interested in you.
    Again, messaging him multiple times sound desperate so don't do that and anything else that looks desperate too! :)

(this all came in a brainstorm so it might look a little messy and raw, sorry)

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, The Best Thing To Do Is Not Initiate A Text Message, Let Him Text You, If He Doesn't Text You Then You Know Where His Heart Is, Matter Of Fact, Stop Texting Him First For A Week, iBet He Will Miss It Then...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Put down the phone.

2) Do something for yourself. Go shopping, get a makeover, have some fun.

3) Let him text/call you. He will eventually.

Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should text him less and talk to him in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up a hobby

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just don't smother him, if he doesn't answer there's no need to keep texting him. Just go about your own life, believe me this will work like a charm. Be strong you can do it!

1|0
    0|0
  • You need some time for yourself. Your life should not be all about him.
    Go out more make friends, hang out with other cute guys (i'm not saying cheat on him), thats childish but that will keep him interested and will show him that you are not as needy as he thinks, and if he's not ready to show some attention, someone else will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most boys hate us when we get clingy.. They even sometimes prefer the vain type over the clingy.. Give him some space and don't show him much affection.. when you're too caring, you lose you're guy..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes