Please say the truth?

My boyfriend broke up with me, he said having a girlfriend wasn't what he expected (I'm his first gf) I wonder if I was just a horrible gf. Everything was perfectly fine, except the last week we were together, i could feel us drifting apart, and slowly getting annoyed of eachother, we were turning 2 months. He said he's sorry for hurting a girl who really liked me. I know this isn't a big deal but he just unfollowed me on instagram does this mean he wants nothing to do with me? does he not care, or even want to reconsider getting back together? I've been so miserable this past week without him, it's been tough, I cry myself to sleep most days, even if i want to just lay down and eat my feelings away, I'm running my feelings away (im jogging) I just miss him so much I'm doing the NC Rule, hoping it may work, if it doesn't so be it.. I just want to know if he doesn't care, or want anything to do with me I scared he might unfriend me too, if he does i think he's being pretty immature. I just miss him, and I don't think he misses me.. <|3

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Dont Think He Isn't Thinking About You Because He Did What He Did, Look, The "No Contact Rule" Isn't Meant For Strictly Getting Your Ex Back, It's Suppose To Allow You To Self Heal & Get Your Emotions Settled. Move On, Dont Wait For Him, Pretend You Guys Made An Agreement Y'all Wouldn't Get Back Together Ever, Start Living Your Life That, Lose Faith & Hope In Getting Back Together, Do Things That Make You Happy...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably unfollowed you so that he wouldn't have to see you and be reminded of you. I've done it a couple times, it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care, he's just looking out for himself. I'd just leave him alone too you know? If you have questions to ask, ask them. Just make sure you ask everything you can.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes